The REAL Secret To Making $1000+ Month Online...Many Are Doing It, And They Are No Better Than You Click Here! - Discover How 48 Year Old Woman Lost 70 lbs QUICKLY Click Here!
Username: Password:
Enhance Feminine Curves NATURALLY Click Here

47 Year Old Woman Tells How To Lose Weight, Get FLAT STOMACH And Keep Your Curves - Click Here!
Tweet Topic
Follow LovinMySistas on Twitter

GET CASH, SEXY BODY, HEALTH AND MEN! - Get Your Sexy Back go to http://dawnali.com

Subscribe to my 2 Youtube Channels So You Don't Miss My New Videos

Author Topic: Black Women Need Nose Jobs to be Beautiful  (Read 3825 times)

Offline Dawn

• DawnAli.com aka Lovin My Sistas
  • Administrator
    • Get Your Sexy Back Body Mind And Spirit by Dawn Ali
Re: Black Women Need Nose Jobs to be Beautiful
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2010, 11:29:15 AM »
has anyone ever noticed that people NEVER look better after plastic surgery UNLESS they had some type of deformation?  that's the only time plastic surgery should really be done with something is deformed, NOT because you don't like a feature shape that is normal for you race to have.  one time i saw a documentary on asian people having surgery to change their eye shape, and it made me sad watching it.  i thought it was horrible to do that, and i felt bad because of the pressure they felt to do it.   also, with white women when i see them getting lip injections their lips 100% of the time looks worse than before.  i don't really feel sorry for white women when it comes to that because they are already seen as beautiful as a group.

i think body plastic surgery is better than face plastic surgery because i can understand how a woman with no (or extremely small) breasts feels like she needs breast.  i can understand that.  it's not necessarily anything to do with race, it's just a "woman" thing.  i'm up in the air with the butt thing though because truthfully, it's really MOSTLY a "black" trait.  some women are wide in the hips, but mostly only black women have that real roundness that people are going after when they get that done.  i can understand why someone would want to get it done because truthfully it is better looking, BUT for some reason it hasn't been appreciated on us, nor have we ever been given credit for it.  i can understand why other would want to do it, but i feel like it's an invasion of black beauty (that we've never gotten credit for) and that people are stealing it.  that is why i'm up in the air with it.

Women Are Beautiful - Women Empowerment

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2010, 11:29:15 AM »
Get MONEY, Men, Health, Sexy Body And Happiness! Click Here!

BlackSocialNetwork.com Click Here! Larger Booty & Breasts Naturally Click Here!

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic
Subscribe to my 2 youtube channels so you don't miss my new videos

Offline NYWM

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2010, 12:11:22 PM »
has anyone ever noticed that people NEVER look better after plastic surgery UNLESS they had some type of deformation?  that's the only time plastic surgery should really be done with something is deformed, NOT because you don't like a feature shape that is normal for you race to have.  one time i saw a documentary on asian people having surgery to change their eye shape, and it made me sad watching it.  i thought it was horrible to do that, and i felt bad because of the pressure they felt to do it.   also, with white women when i see them getting lip injections their lips 100% of the time looks worse than before.  i don't really feel sorry for white women when it comes to that because they are already seen as beautiful as a group.

i think body plastic surgery is better than face plastic surgery because i can understand how a woman with no (or extremely small) breasts feels like she needs breast.  i can understand that.  it's not necessarily anything to do with race, it's just a "woman" thing.  i'm up in the air with the butt thing though because truthfully, it's really MOSTLY a "black" trait.  some women are wide in the hips, but mostly only black women have that real roundness that people are going after when they get that done.  i can understand why someone would want to get it done because truthfully it is better looking, BUT for some reason it hasn't been appreciated on us, nor have we ever been given credit for it.  i can understand why other would want to do it, but i feel like it's an invasion of black beauty (that we've never gotten credit for) and that people are stealing it.  that is why i'm up in the air with it.

When I had discussed this topic with a friend, I said the same thing, it is best to reserve cosmetic surgery for correcting a deformity and learn to love what you are born with. I do think Mariah Carey looked good with her breast enhancement, however. I recall her looking very small in the bust 20 years ago. But boob jobs should look natural and not overdone.

As far as large round butts and lack of attribution, what do you think of this blogger's comment about Jennifer Lopez?

http://achoiceofweapons.blogspot.com/2008/06/box-marked-other.html

"Jennifer Lopez, J-Lo, exploits her African features, her lips, curves and her behind. She's made a career off it. She celebrates her Puerto Rican ancestry while denying the African ancestry that is inherent in Puerto Rican history. "

« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2010, 12:11:22 PM »

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic

Offline Chocolatesmoothie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2010, 12:49:46 PM »
its kinda the same thing w/ the lips injection bw never got credit for that. when it was on us they were considered ugly and coonish and mocked and derided the minute it shows up on a non-bw (which is rare) it comes into style and all of a sudden people want the "angelina jolie," look etc...lets be honest most bp have full lips, but 4 some reason its only beautiful on a non-bw. its the same thing w/ high or rounded booties. they're not necessarily fat, even thin and i do mean thin bw can have a rounder or protruding booty in proportion w/ the rest of her body. i've seen skinny skinny bw and their booty still protrudes out, but you kno no one cares when its on us...
http://dawnali.com/celebritygossip

http://increasetraffic.co/

Please Like the lovinmysistas  page! We're on facebook now! :)

"You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are."
Maya Angelou

"the ancestor and the womb, they all the same." - daughters of the dust

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2010, 12:49:46 PM »

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic

Offline Dawn

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2010, 12:53:42 PM »

i think body plastic surgery is better than face plastic surgery because i can understand how a woman with no (or extremely small) breasts feels like she needs breast.  i can understand that.  it's not necessarily anything to do with race, it's just a "woman" thing.  i'm up in the air with the butt thing though because truthfully, it's really MOSTLY a "black" trait.  some women are wide in the hips, but mostly only black women have that real roundness that people are going after when they get that done. i can understand why someone would want to get it done because truthfully it is better looking, BUT for some reason it hasn't been appreciated on us, nor have we ever been given credit for it.  i can understand why other would want to do it, but i feel like it's an invasion of black beauty (that we've never gotten credit for) and that people are stealing it.  that is why i'm up in the air with it.

When I had discussed this topic with a friend, I said the same thing, it is best to reserve cosmetic surgery for correcting a deformity and learn to love what you are born with. I do think Mariah Carey looked good with her breast enhancement, however. I recall her looking very small in the bust 20 years ago. But boob jobs should look natural and not overdone.

As far as large round butts and lack of attribution, what do you think of this blogger's comment about Jennifer Lopez?

http://achoiceofweapons.blogspot.com/2008/06/box-marked-other.html

"Jennifer Lopez, J-Lo, exploits her African features, her lips, curves and her behind. She's made a career off it. She celebrates her Puerto Rican ancestry while denying the African ancestry that is inherent in Puerto Rican history. "

i visited that link and i find flaws in his article (that's another topic), and i don't agree with everything he said.  however, regarding that particular statement, hmmm, i'm not for sure what to say about that, because i don't even see why she would need to go around saying "i have african in my blood"?  i don't get that.  i think the best description of her would be "a white or non black puerto rican" although down the line, i'm sure she has african in her.  like me, the best description for me is "black or african american" although down the line i have white in me, but for me to go around saying i'm mixed simply because my great grand father was 1/2 white is crazy.  jlo probably has a similar situation, but to go around talking about it everday, when you don't even really look like it doesn't make sense. 

in my opinion (this goes along with that guy's topic), black people love pulling other races in and trying to make them all black because it makes black people feel better...feel more beautiful, AND it gives black men the feeling of that they are dating/marrying black when they can claim jlo as being black.  that way they can marry someone who doesn't look black and get that superiority feeling, and have mixed kids with "good" hair, but still the black men themselves can still claim they are marrying black (so they don't have to feel bad about not ever wanting to chose a black/black woman).  i call it b.s.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 01:42:25 PM by Dawn »

« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2010, 12:53:42 PM »

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic

Offline Dawn

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2010, 01:51:39 PM »
its kinda the same thing w/ the lips injection bw never got credit for that. when it was on us they were considered ugly and coonish and mocked and derided the minute it shows up on a non-bw (which is rare) it comes into style and all of a sudden people want the "angelina jolie," look etc...lets be honest most bp have full lips, but 4 some reason its only beautiful on a non-bw. its the same thing w/ high or rounded booties. they're not necessarily fat, even thin and i do mean thin bw can have a rounder or protruding booty in proportion w/ the rest of her body. i've seen skinny skinny bw and their booty still protrudes out, but you kno no one cares when its on us...

response to words in red

« Reply #9 on: December 23, 2010, 01:51:39 PM »

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic

Advertise - Click Here

Get Your Sexy Back Body Mind And Spirit - Click Here

Like Us On Facebook!

Subscribe To My 2 Youtube Channels To Not Miss My New Videos

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------