The REAL Secret To Making $1000+ Month Online...Many Are Doing It, And They Are No Better Than You Click Here! - Discover How 48 Year Old Woman Lost 70 lbs QUICKLY Click Here!
Username: Password:
Enhance Feminine Curves NATURALLY Click Here

47 Year Old Woman Tells How To Lose Weight, Get FLAT STOMACH And Keep Your Curves - Click Here!
Tweet Topic
Follow LovinMySistas on Twitter

GET CASH, SEXY BODY, HEALTH AND MEN! - Get Your Sexy Back go to http://dawnali.com

Subscribe to my 2 Youtube Channels So You Don't Miss My New Videos

Author Topic: BOOTY SERIES-PART 4 : THICK BLACK WOMEN CAN BE BOTH CLASSY AND SEXY!!!  (Read 6136 times)

Offline Chocolatesmoothie

• Global Moderator
DEMONSTRATING THAT THICK BLACK WOMEN CAN BE CLASSY AND DON'T JUST BELONG IN A DEGRADING MUSIC VIDEO!!

Now we know what role the booty has played in history and changing beauty standards, we also want to demonstrate that a black woman's worth is not defined by her booty. We want people to understand that a black woman who has a booty isn't anymore sexual than any other woman. We also want to demonstrate that regardless of how a black woman is shaped, she is still to be valued and respected the same as other women. Women like Phyllis Yvonne Stickney, Angela Basset, Kimberly Elise, Anika Noni rose and even the first lady, Michelle Obama are ALL BEAUTIFUL, CLASSY BLACK WOMEN who are built "thick," yet their bodies do not inhibit their ability to conduct themselves in a classy and honorable manner.

People need to understand that a "thick" woman doesn't just deserve to be portrayed in music videos gyrating and no place else. A woman with a thick booty and a thick physique deserves to be respected and depicted in CLASSY and honorable roles as well. It seems that, even today," the only time you see a "thick black woman" is when she's in a music video shaking her azz in a degrading manner. When it comes time to cast for the desirable, classy woman, it's usually a thinner framed non-black woman or if it is a black woman, it's a thinner-framed, light-skinned woman, like Thandi Newton. Darker-skinned, thick black women are really only see in music videos degrading themselves and that's not right.

The fact that the thick black woman is only reserved for music videos tells me that people still associate big booties with that ole jezebel image. Well, while I think that black women can be just as sexual as anyone else, we can also be classy. A thick black woman can be classy and elegant too.

A black woman can do a dance that emphasizes her booty and still BE CLASSY and not be degaded. I actually think booty dancing is very beautiful when DONE IN A CLASSY AND DECENT MANNER. This is a good example of a dance that is sexy, but still respectable:
Best Female Dancer - Chantal - (African Soukous Dancer)

However, it is even hard to find PICTURES OF CLASSY BLACK WOMEN ON THE INTERNET WITH BOOTIES. Most of the pictures of black women who are built thick are usually very scantily clad pictures, that also says something there. Now don't get it twisted, black women are not the ONLY ones posing scantily clad, look at maxim or other white magazines and you'll see white women dressed just as skimpy as anything, but the difference is for every scantily clad image of a white woman, there are 3 classy images to balance it out. We don't get that with black women.

I also think that even if a black woman is dressed similar to the way a non- black woman is, if the black woman is built thicker people see her as being "more sexual" or "more vulgar," than a white woman who is built thin, even if they both were ultimately dressed the exact same way. So there is still  STIGMA ATTACHED TO A THICK, DARK-SKINNED BLACK WOMAN. There is still a stigma. If I posted a picture of a white woman who is thin wearing a bikini and post the same picture of a thick black woman wearing the same bikini, people will state that the black woman is too vulgar or too sexual, even if she is doing the same exact thing the white woman is doing, she is just built thicker.

If a black woman is booty dancing IN A CLASSY WAY, LIKE IN THE VIDEO I POSTED EARLIER, people will say that its inappropriate, but if a non-black woman is belly dancing, which is just as sexual, people will be okay with this. This is what I mean when I say there is a stigma that a "thick black woman" CANNOT be classy and she is only to be shown in the video vixen atmosphere and that I believe is wrong.

Related Topic: Part Five- Booty Series
« Last Edit: May 17, 2011, 03:19:35 PM by Chocolatesmoothie »
http://dawnali.com/celebritygossip

http://increasetraffic.co/

Please Like the lovinmysistas  page! We're on facebook now! :)

"You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are."
Maya Angelou

"the ancestor and the womb, they all the same." - daughters of the dust

Women Are Beautiful - Women Empowerment

Get MONEY, Men, Health, Sexy Body And Happiness! Click Here!

BlackSocialNetwork.com Click Here! Larger Booty & Breasts Naturally Click Here!

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic
Subscribe to my 2 youtube channels so you don't miss my new videos

Offline noiresista

Re: BOOTY SERIES-PART 4 : THICK BLACK WOMEN CAN BE BOTH CLASSY AND SEXY!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 02:45:58 PM »
No doubt about it we can be that Chocolate. The problem is NOT us nor the way we are built, it is racist people twisting it into something bad, vulgar, etc. Not enough effort has been put into showcasing us and our unique female beauty in the right way.

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 02:45:58 PM »

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic

Offline Chocolatesmoothie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 02:48:40 PM »
i agree noiresista thank you so much for keeping up with the boot series lol...its really long i know that is why i tried to break it up/organize it into separate topics
http://dawnali.com/celebritygossip

http://increasetraffic.co/

Please Like the lovinmysistas  page! We're on facebook now! :)

"You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are."
Maya Angelou

"the ancestor and the womb, they all the same." - daughters of the dust

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 02:48:40 PM »

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic

Advertise - Click Here

Get Your Sexy Back Body Mind And Spirit - Click Here

Like Us On Facebook!

Subscribe To My 2 Youtube Channels To Not Miss My New Videos

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------