The REAL Secret To Making $1000+ Month Online...Many Are Doing It, And They Are No Better Than You Click Here! - Discover How 48 Year Old Woman Lost 70 lbs QUICKLY Click Here!
Username: Password:
Enhance Feminine Curves NATURALLY Click Here

47 Year Old Woman Tells How To Lose Weight, Get FLAT STOMACH And Keep Your Curves - Click Here!
Tweet Topic
Follow LovinMySistas on Twitter

GET CASH, SEXY BODY, HEALTH AND MEN! - Get Your Sexy Back go to http://dawnali.com

Subscribe to my 2 Youtube Channels So You Don't Miss My New Videos

Author Topic: White American Women & Black Slave Men Were Having Babies In 1600's!  (Read 5633 times)

Offline Dawn

• DawnAli.com aka Lovin My Sistas
  • Administrator
  • DawnAli.com aka Lovin My Sistas
    • Get Your Sexy Back Body Mind And Spirit by Dawn Ali
White American Women & Black Slave Men Were Having Babies In 1600's!

I believe most of us thought that only the black slave women were being raped by white slave master men and that's how the light skin and biracial black people were being born.  However, there's evidence that the white women were having sex with the black men slaves as well (which of course some of that turned into white women giving birth to black slaves too).

2 VIDEOS BELOW
DNA PROVES Black Americans are NOT who they think they are !! pt1

Mandingo Pt.11
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 01:55:18 PM by Dawn »

Women Are Beautiful - Women Empowerment

Get MONEY, Men, Health, Sexy Body And Happiness! Click Here!

BlackSocialNetwork.com Click Here! Larger Booty & Breasts Naturally Click Here!

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic
Subscribe to my 2 youtube channels so you don't miss my new videos

Offline Katelin

• Spread Love & Knowledge 2 Black People
  • One Fine Sista
  • About Me: College Educated, Smart, Lovin my brothas. What more can I say? I'm smart, classy, beautiful and I love to educate people about the truth. I think that people can confuse the truth. Please don't message me unless you have a picture. Black men feel free. .
Re: White American Women & Black Slave Men Were Having Babies In 1600's!
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 05:31:36 AM »
This should be no surprise to anyone. There is a prophetic reason as to why the white man began to hate black slaves. Just as he raped black women, us white women have always been crazy about black men. It's something about the beauty of a black man that just drives a white woman crazy. Something about the feel, touch, melanin... that needs to be inside of us. I love black men and think that if every white woman had a black man at least once, the world would be a much better place! And I'm recently out of a relationship but hopefully I'll meet someone because I am in Brooklyn, NYC and I miss having a black man in my bed   ;D
Catch me on twitter and facebook

« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 05:31:36 AM »

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic

Offline Chocolatesmoothie

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 03:09:14 PM »
this is no secret, it should be common knowledge that mixing has always gone on between both bm/ww and wm/bw.  the only difference is that it was more open and prevalent between wm/ bw than it was in the opposite. if you look at belle hooks first book she talks about how in the earliest days of america black male slaves and indentured white female servants sometimes were made to have sex to procreate, but Lord Baltimore put the first ban on interracial marriage around this time and after thati t became primarily white men and the Black slave women who were having babies mostly because the law stated that children follow the condition of the mother. What made the relationship between the bw/wm more prevalent was that law and also the fact that, unlike white women, who after a certain point in history where indentured servitutde was surpassed by black slavery had more legal proection. whereas black women could be raped at will and many white men took advantage of that. but that's not to say that bm/ww didnt' get together whether it was consensual or coerced. 

even up until jim crow that double standard continued and we know what happened to many black women during jim crow when rape of a black woman was pretty much legal, yet black men could be killed for the slightest thing.

below is the passage from belle hooks

“Marriages between black women and white men could be tolerate during slavery because there were so few in number & represented no threat to white supremacy…After manumission they were no longer tolerated…once slavery ended whites declared that no black woman regardless of status or skin color could ever be a lady…the institutionalized devaluation of black womanhood encouraged all white men to regard black women as whores or prostitutes.

White men who had little sexual contact with black women during slavery, were encouraged to believe they were entitled to access to the bodies of black women. Racial integration in the latter part of the 20th century caused many barriers against interracial marriages to be torn down. Yet the amalgamation of races that sociologists had predicted might take place did not occur. While black men married white women in ever increasing numbers, large numbers of white men did not marry black women. These differences in responses were no accident.

While changes in public attitudes toward black men had occurred, there had been no change to negative images of black women. They myth that all black men were rapists had ceased to dominate the consciousness of the American public by the 70s. One explanation for the change was the growing knowledge of the way in which this myth was used by whites in power to persecute and torture black men. Once the myth was no longer accepted as absolute truth, white women who so desired could freely engage in relationships with black men and vice versa. The success of movies like Guess Who’s Coming to Dinner and The Great White Hope revealed that white American public was not averse to acknowledging attractions between black men and white women that led to marriage. The public’s acceptane of these movies indicates that it no longer feared black males and white females uniting. While the myth that all black men are rapists is no longer perpetuated by a majority of whites, they continute to promote the myth that all black women are sexually loose and they use devaluation ofb lack womanhood as a way to discourage marriage between large numbers of white men and black women. White Americans have legally relinquished apartheid structure that once characterize race relations but they have no given up white rule. Given that power in capitalist is patriarchal America is in the hands of white men, the present obvious threat to white [supremacy]?
Belle Hooks, 63

source
http://dawnali.com/celebritygossip

http://increasetraffic.co/

Please Like the lovinmysistas  page! We're on facebook now! :)

"You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are."
Maya Angelou

"the ancestor and the womb, they all the same." - daughters of the dust

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 03:09:14 PM »

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 03:10:36 PM »
White American Women & Black Slave Men Were Having Babies In 1600's!

Related Topic: Beautiful Women Pictures 

"You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are."
Maya Angelou

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2012, 03:10:36 PM »

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2012, 03:35:31 PM »
sorry guys that was the wrong quote:

this is the right quote:

"the most celebrated case of this time was that of Irish Nell...an indentured servant who was encouraged to marry a Black man named Butler...Lord Baltimore upon hearing of her fate was so appalled that white women were cohabitating with Black male slaves that he had the law (which allowed black male slaves to marry indentured white female servants) repealed."

Belle Hooks

Maya Angelou

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2012, 03:35:31 PM »

Like Us On Facebook!

Tweet Topic

Advertise - Click Here

Get Your Sexy Back Body Mind And Spirit - Click Here

Like Us On Facebook!

Subscribe To My 2 Youtube Channels To Not Miss My New Videos

------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------